Church Office is closed March 30 for Good Friday.
Easter Weekend Services:
Good Friday Evening Service – Friday, March 30 at 7:00pm. Children Classes: birth through 2nd grade.
Resurrection Sunday – Sunday, April 1, there will be 3 services at 8:30am, 9:45am and 11:00am. LifeGroups will not meet so that families can worship together. Children’s Classes: birth through 4 yrs. olds.
Spring Midweek: Wednesdays, 6:30-8:00pm
- Women’s Session 2: Live Full, Walk Free: Set apart in a Sin-Soaked World Led by Jenny Rampy in the Fellowship Hall. Cost $10.
- Men’s Session 2: Act Like Men. Led by Max Tucker in Room A219. Cost $13
- Adults: How People Change: Led by Stacy Hale and Stephanie Alban in Room A204. Cost $15
- Living Water 201: Led by Gennie Westbrook in Room A208. Cost $10
- Kid’s Life: 2 yr.-6th grade in Building A and Building C
- Students: 7-12th grade, led by Kade Pierce in the Student Center
- Compelled: College students and young singles led by Donny and Debi Foreman in A218
Women’s Event: “Overcoming Loss” Monday, April 9 at 6:30pm in the Worship Center. Guest speakers, Angela Haynes and Lesli Westfall. Dessert & Coffee served and conversation on how to overcome loss. Invite your family and friends. Register today at bayarea.church/women. Ticket cost is $10.
ServeLink: Check out the TOP FOUR ways we’re asking you to serve on Sunday mornings: Kids, Student, Connection, and Tech Arts. To find out more about how you can serve in one of these areas you can, go to www.bayarea.church/go, or download the Bay Area Church app and click serve.
First Monday Prayer Meeting: Monday, April 2 at Noon in the Equip Conference Room on the second floor of the Preschool Building.
Online registration for all Student Ministry summer trips opens Monday, March 26. An informational meeting for students and parents will be held THIS SUNDAY immediately following the 11:00 service in the Student Center. A light lunch will be served but no childcare or lunch is available for younger siblings.
PRIME OPPORTUNITIES: Want to share GOD’s LOVE with Kids? We are in search of committed leaders who understand that Kids Matter to God and are worth the investment. Whether it’s rocking a baby, teaching a memory verse while flinging foam hearts in a parachute or discussing a “Big God” question with a Preteen – YOU can make an eternal difference in our ministry – and WE NEED YOU! Here are a few ways you may choose to serve NOW:
- We are opening NEW CLASSES in March 2018 at 9:30 and 11am. Young 2’s LifeGroups (kids who turned 2 after 9/1/17) will need excellent team members to invest in them and share the love Jesus has for them. At 9:30am you may choose to serve weekly or month on/month off. At 11am you would alternate every other month with another secured team. Help us stay on track and open these classes on time and with excellence.
- Our 3 yr old classes are looking for exceptional team members to serve at 9:30 or 11am. It’s imperative that we secure team members and avoid combining classes. The best teaching moments happen when the class size is appropriate. We email lessons weekly and provide all supplies needed. You focus on preparing your heart and connecting with kids and their parents.
- KidMin Desk Attendants are needed at 9:30 and 11. If you want to support KidMin but prefer not to serve in a classroom, this may be the perfect place for you! Friendly, welcoming team member are needed. Computer knowledge is extremely helpful as we help families check in and we’re willing to train! Help strengthen all these teams by registering on serveLINK on our website: http://bayarea.church/go/.
Senior Connection: April 5, 10:30am in the Student Center Café. Potluck luncheon for our Senior Adults who are 55 yrs. and older. Senior Connection meets every first and third Thursday of the month for devotionals, fellowship, and activities.
Blessing the Bay Area / Eight Days of Hope: Coordinated through the “4B Disaster Response Network,” a coalition of 35+ area churches, this has been the largest rebuild event in U.S. history! Pastor Brian will share final totals with us this Sunday but we know over 4,800 volunteers assisted over 750 local families in rebuilding their homes devastated by Hurricane Harvey. Thank you for serving your neighbors so well and glorifying God in our communities.
Deacons of the Week for March 25 – March 31 Please call the deacon of the week if you have a ministry need. This week please contact Doug Tabony at 281.334.6207, Jacque Andrepont at 281.482.7108 or Kevin Bryant at 832.632.4585.