First Monday Prayer Meeting: Monday, April 2 at Noon in the Equip Conference Room on the second floor of the Preschool Building.
Women’s Event: “Overcoming Loss” Monday, April 9 at 6:30pm in the Worship Center. Guest speakers, Angela Haynes and Lesli Westfall. Dessert & Coffee served and conversation on how to overcome loss. Invite your family and friends. Register today at bayarea.church/women. Ticket cost is $10.
Spring Midweek: Wednesdays, 6:30-8:00pm
- Women’s Session 2: Live Full, Walk Free: Set apart in a Sin-Soaked World, Led by Jenny Rampy in the Fellowship Hall. Cost $10.
- Men’s Session 2: Act Like Men, Led by Max Tucker in Room A219. Cost $13
- Adults: How People Change, Led by Stacy Hale and Stephanie Alban in Room A204. Cost $15
- Living Water 201: Led by Gennie Westbrook in Room A208. Cost $10
- Kid’s Life: 2 yr.-6th grade in Building A and Building C
- Students: 7-12th grade, led by Kade Pierce in the Student Center
- Compelled: College students and young singles led by Donny and Debi Foreman in A218
ServeLink: Check out the TOP FOUR ways we’re asking you to serve on Sunday mornings: Kids, Student, Connection, and Tech Arts. To find out more about how you can serve in one of these areas you can, go to www.bayarea.church/go, or download the Bay Area Church app and click serve.
Bay Area Family Gathering: April 22, 6:30pm in Worship Center. We are so excited to come together for Bay Area Family Gathering. This gathering is a critical point in the life of Bay Area. Each year where we spend time talking about vision and direction for the coming days and months.
Student Midweek: This Wednesday, April 4, is a GIRLS ONLY midweek, guys are off. Next week, April 11, will be for GUYS ONLY and girls will be off. Regular time and place for both nights.
PRIME OPPORTUNITIES: Want to share GOD’s LOVE with Kids? We are in search of committed leaders who understand that Kids Matter to God and are worth the investment. Whether it’s rocking a baby, teaching a memory verse while flinging foam hearts in a parachute or discussing a “Big God” question with a Preteen – YOU can make an eternal difference in our ministry – and WE NEED YOU! Here are a few ways you may choose to serve NOW:
- We are opening NEW CLASSES in March 2018 at 9:30 and 11am. Young 2’s LifeGroups (kids who turned 2 after 9/1/17) will need excellent team members to invest in them and share the love Jesus has for them. At 9:30am you may choose to serve weekly or month on/month off. At 11am you would alternate every other month with another secured team. Help us stay on track and open these classes on time and with excellence.
- Our 3 yr old classes are looking for exceptional team members to serve at 9:30 or 11am. It’s imperative that we secure team members and avoid combining classes. The best teaching moments happen when the class size is appropriate. We email lessons weekly and provide all supplies needed. You focus on preparing your heart and connecting with kids and their parents.
- KidMin Desk Attendants are needed at 9:30 and 11. If you want to support KidMin but prefer not to serve in a classroom, this may be the perfect place for you! Friendly, welcoming team member are needed. Computer knowledge is extremely helpful as we help families check in and we’re willing to train! Help strengthen all these teams by registering on serveLINK on our website: http://bayarea.church/go/.
Senior Connection: April 5, 10:30am in the Student Center Café. Potluck luncheon for our Senior Adults who are 55 yrs. and older. Senior Connection meets every first and third Thursday of the month for devotionals, fellowship, and activities.
Annual Bay Area Senior Adult Luncheon: Sunday, May 6. The Deacons will serve a complimentary lunch to all senior adults 55 years or older following the 11:00am service, in the Fellowship Hall.
Harvey Rebuild: Watch for information in the coming weeks regarding Harvey rebuild efforts coordinated through the “4B Disaster Response Network,” a coalition of 35+ area churches. Many of our neighbors are still struggling to get back to normal living conditions following the flooding eight months ago.
Worship Platform Interest Meeting: If you are interested in being on the Platform we require that you attend a Worship Platform Interest Meeting. Our next meeting is scheduled for April 8, 2018 after the second service in the Green Room. We only hold these twice a year so please be sure to register and attend. Please register online at www.bayarea.church/worshipministry.
Worship Choir Rehearsal: Worship Choir meets on the first Wednesday of every month in the Green Room, beginning at 7pm. You do not have to be a church member to attend rehearsal, everyone is welcome!
Bay Area Worship Live – “Great I Am” CD is available for purchase at the Legacy Resource Center. Digital copies available online at iTunes and other online distributors.
For more information: Visit us at www.bayarea.church/worshipministry or like us on Facebook -Bay Area Worship Ministry.
Deacons of the Week for April 1 – April 7 Please call the deacon of the week if you have a ministry need. This week please contact Joe Parker at 281.557.2645, Chris Boykin at 281.610.0702, or Jimmie Clark at 281.549.4415.