Bay Area Church is on a mission to find a talented Adult Ministry Assistant to join our growing ministry team! This is a vital member of our ministry staff team, working hard each day towards Bay Area Church’s vision of saturating the 4B Area with the gospel by restoring people, families, and churches.
This is a part-time position that will be scheduled for approximately 28 hours total per week, typically on a Sunday through Thursday schedule in order to meet ministry needs.
This individual should be passionate about helping connect people with resources that will help them grow spiritually. This individual will be on the front lines of communication with life group leaders and will directly support our Discipleship Pastor, as well as the Women’s Minister and Intergenerational Minister, to support the Adult Ministries of the church. The ideal candidate will be organized, efficient, and will show love for God by loving others well.
Some flexibility in scheduling will be required around church event schedules, Easter, and Christmas holiday services. This individual will provide event management as it relates to the adult ministry area (Spring Lead Well, Fall Lead Well, Block Party, Spring Women’s Event, Fall Women’s Event, Men’s Spring Event, Men’s Fall Event, Parent Summit, GroupLink, ServeLink, LeaderLink, and other communication/promo tables.)
The weekday schedule will start by 8:30 am, when we have Church Staff prayer meetings. Church staff office hours are between 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, so most of the meetings, planning, and collaborative work will be scheduled during these times.
- Acceptance of and agreement with the Bay Area Church statement of faith and standard of conduct
- A strong, clear Christian testimony
- A lifestyle that displays an ongoing personal relationship with God and a commitment to serve Him daily
- Be (or become) a committed and active member of Bay Area Church
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED is required; preference will be given to candidates who have completed some college coursework
- 2+ years of previous experience in an office environment preferred
Interested in learning more about this great opportunity? Check out the full job description linked below! Our required online application can be found here.