Gather the family, find a quiet place alone, or sit with your spouse or a friend and interact with the following.
Demonstrating the gospel at home is more than teaching moments, it involves the way we live out our faith particularly in 7 ways. Review these 7 ways we can demonstrate the gospel and read the associated Scripture. Then ask God to reveal to you how we may want to enhance the demonstration of the gospel in your home.
1. Your marriage demonstrates the gospel. (Ephesians 5:32-33)
2. Your treatment of sin demonstrates the gospel. (1 John 1:9-10)
3. Your affections demonstrate the gospel. (Matthew 13:22) (Parable sower explained)
4. Your response to suffering demonstrates the gospel. (Psalm 31:9-10)
5. How you love your neighbor demonstrates the gospel. (Matthew 22:37-40)
6. Your words demonstrate the gospel. (Proverbs 12:18-19)
7. Your unconditional love demonstrates the gospel. (Romans 5:8)
Spend time praying for the Holy Spirit to reveal, heal, and restore your home life as a demonstration of the gospel.