Text: Genesis 4-5
Title: Family of Origin
Grab a quiet place alone, gather the family, or sit with a friend and read Genesis chapter 4-5.
1) What was wrong with Cain’s offering?
2) What do you learn about the character and nature of God as he disciplines Cain?
3) Think about how sin snowballs generationally. How did the sin of Adam lead to the sin of Cain?
4) How has generational sin affected your family?
5) Adam and Eve also have a son name Seth. In his line is Noah, Abraham, David, and Jesus, the great Redeemer. What kind of hope does this give you for your family?