JESUS AT THE TABLE:
Week #1: Who’s at the Table?
Faith Talk Questions:
- What is significant about Jesus calling Matthew to come and “follow” Him?
- According to Matthew 9:10, who was at the table with Jesus? Who was upset about
- Why did the Pharisees have a problem with what they saw at the party?
- What does Jesus’ answer in Matthew 9:12-13 reveal about his heart and mission? What
should this mean for us?
- What does God mean when He says, “I desire mercy, not sacrifice”? How do we apply
this to our lives?
- How can we be more like Jesus when it comes to who we invite to the table?