Series: Walk in Him: A Study of Colossians
Title: Why Walk in Him (Part 1)
Text: Colossians 1:1-14
Read Colossians 1:1-14 together as a family, with your LifeGroup, or find a quiet moment for just you and God.
1. What does it mean that the Father has qualified you? (1:12)
2. What does it mean that the Father has delivered you? (1:13)
3. What does it mean that the Father has transferred you to the Kingdom of His beloved Son? (1:13-14)
4. Through whom has the Father done all of this work on your behalf? (1:14)
5. Why then should we walk in the way Paul suggests in his prayer for the believers in 1:10?