Series: Protect This House
Title: Family: He Designed It, Let Him Build It
Text: Psalm 127:1-5
1. Why is it best to follow God’s plan for my life and family over my own?
2. What are some things that prevent me from following God’s plans?
3. What fears or desire for current/future safety prevent me from following God?
4. In what ways does God daily provide for me?
5. What practical ways can I serve or lead children as they are a blessing from God?
6. Since God is the designer of my life and family, what practical step do I need to take today to let him lead and build it?