Series: Prayer Together: A Collective Cry of Dependence
Title: Prayer of Humility and Protection
Text: Ezra 8:21-23
Faith talk questions for Sunday, January 22
1. What does it mean to humble ourselves before Gaod in prayer and fasting?
2. Why do we need to depend on God for protection more than anything or anyone else?
3. How are we as a church on a spiritual journey together as part of God’s redemption plan?
4. Why should we depend on God for the protection of our children?
5. What if you feel like God didn’t protect you? What should you believe?