Series: The Book of Galatians
Title: Before and After
Text: Galatians 3:23-4:7
- What does it mean that we were “held captive under the law”?
2. What was the purpose of the law? What benefit can the law provide to Christians
3. What is the danger of believing a gospel of “Jesus + works”? How are we tempted to
believe and live this way?
4. Why is it significant about being “children of God”? What does this mean for us as
followers of Jesus?
5. How can we keep from living based on what was, before faith in Christ, instead of living
in what is, after faith in Christ?