Title: The Wrath of God Revealed in the Present
Text: Romans 1:18-32
Faith talk questions for Romans 1:18-32
- How do all people have evidence of an eternal, powerful, holy. God? (Romans 1:19)
- The wrath of God is mostly thought of as something that happens on the Great Day of the Lord. How does Romans 1:18-32 show that God’s wrath is a present day reality?
- Why is God allowing his wrath to be revealed in the present? (Romans 1:21-22)
- Romans 1:18-32 says three times, “God gave them up…”. What did he give them up to?
- Do you see evidence of the wrath in our culture today like is described in Romans 1:18-32?