Series: You Asked For It
Title: Is the Scripture Reliable?
Text: 2 Timothy 3:16-17
Faith Talk Questions for “Is the Scripture Reliable.”
- What does the Bible say about itself when it comes to usefulness and reliability? (1 Tim. 3:16-17)
- What is the difference between ignorant certainty and informed faith?
- As you learned about the quantity and quality of the manuscript evidence, what were your conclusions?
- How do we know we can trust the reliability of Scripture?
- Why was the Bible preserved in such a supernatural way?