In light of Governor Abbott’s Executive Order GA-34, the Executive Team of Bay Area Church
has been working with our elders, staff, and school leadership to review our COVID-19
Guidelines and Protocols. It has been and continues to be our desire to create safe, inviting, and
excellent environments for all those in our church, school, and community to experience God,
connect in biblical community, and grow in their faith. With this in mind, and in conjunction
with input from our federal, state, and local authorities, we are announcing the following
updates and information about our guidelines:
▪ Beginning Wednesday, March 10th, masks will be recommended but not required for all
those attending Bay Area Church services, programs, and events.
▪ Chairs in the auditorium will be reconfigured to increase the number of available seats
for use while maintaining social distance between parties. This will involve both
removing chairs and distancing rows at the recommended six feet as opposed to the
previous practice of skipping rows.
▪ All social distancing protocols will remain in place.
▪ All enhanced cleaning protocols and procedures will continue.
▪ Volunteers will continue check-in and screenings.
▪ KidMin will continue to screen attendees upon entry.
▪ Contact tracing protocols will remain in effect.
▪ All BAC staff will continue daily health screenings and are required to wear masks when
not socially distanced during the workweek, on Sundays, and at church events.
In addition to our regular in-person and online services at 8:30, 10:00, and 11:30am, we will
also provide a “masked required” Video Venue in the Student Center at 8:30am for those
Let us continue to show love, kindness, and consideration to others as we respond to the
challenges we are facing. Thank you for your continued patience, flexibility, and cooperation as
we navigate these days.
Grace + Peace,